The 2019 Mazda CX-9, Mazda’s midsize crossover SUV is the award-winning family vehicle that’s smart, comfortable, and fun to drive. Available in four trims — Sport, Touring, Grand Touring, and Signature — all Mazda CX-9 trim levels include Mazda’s award-winning SKYACTIV-G 2.5T turbocharged engine capable of delivering up to 250 hp and 310 lb-ft of torque. Regardless of which trim you choose, you’ll enjoy a quieter, smoother ride thanks to the 2019 CX-9’s refined, retuned suspension, and thicker headliner and floor mats.
Let’s go over a few of the key differences that separate the CX-9 trims.
The 2019 Mazda CX-9 Sport continues to provide customers a great product at a great value. The CX-9 Sport comes with standard:
- 18-in alloy wheels
- 7-in MAZDA CONNECT™ infotainment screen with revised Commander control knob
- LED headlights and tail lights
- one-touch front and rear power windows
- rear privacy glass
- three-zone automatic climate control
- Bluetooth hands-free phone and audio pairing
- keyless entry and push-button start
- Smart City Brake Support automatic emergency braking
- Blind Spot Monitoring with Rear Cross-Traffic Alert
You can compliment the CX-9 Sport with the Sport Package, which includes all sorts of great upgrade features like heated seats, Lane-Keep Assist, Lane-Departure Warning, and more upgrades to better your ride.
New this year for the Mazda CX-9 Touring is factory-installed Android Auto™ and Apple CarPlay™ and a frameless auto-dimming rearview mirror. When you upgrade from the Sport to Touring trim, you’ll also enjoy the following:
– standard automatic headlights
- heated front side mirrors
- power liftgate with adjustable height
- rain-sensing windshield wipers
- leather-trimmed seating surfaces
- Mazda Advanced Keyless Entry
- power driver’s seat
- 8-inch MAZDA CONNECT™ infotainment screen
- two second-row USB ports
- High Beam Control
- Lane-Keep Assist and Lane-Departure Warning
- Full-speed Mazda Radar Cruise Control
- Smart Brake Support and Smart City Brake Support with Pedestrian Detection
Just like the Sport trim, the Touring trim can be further upgraded with the Premium Package. The Premium Package includes comfort and entertainment add-ons, such as power moonroof, BOSE®Premium 12-speaker audio system, SiriusXM with a three-month trial subscription, and more.
Picking up where the Touring left off is the upscale CX-9 Grand Touring. New this year for the Grand Touring is a 7-inch TFT reconfigurable gauge cluster display that you may remember from the 2018 Mazda6, when it was first introduced Plus, the 2019 CX-9 Grand Touring includes ventilated front seats, power-folding door mirrors and a 360° View Monitor. Additional standard features include:
- Adaptive Front-lighting System
- chrome exterior accents
- roof rails
- windshield wiper de-icer
- 20-inch aluminum alloy wheels
- Active Driving Display with Traffic Sign Recognition
- heated steering wheel
- LED door-pocket and overhead illumination
- front and rear parking sensors
And last but not least, an SUV that can’t help but make an entrance, the 2019 Mazda CX-9 Signature. Building upon the Grand Touring model, the CX-9 Signature includes:
- LED grille accent lighting
- Auburn Nappa leather seating surfaces
- a hand-stitched, leather-wrapped chidori steering wheel
- Santos rosewood interior trim
- supplemental interior lighting around the transmission shifter
- new rear exterior badging
Visit our Dublin Mazda dealership and meet with a member of the Dublin Mazda sales team, we’ll review more key features in the 2019 Mazda CX-9.
See you in the showroom!