One of the reasons I’ve been a Mazda fan my entire life is their dedication to making functional and fashionable cars every model year. Because of how exceptional Mazda is, I have a new favorite year after year after year.
This year my favorite is the 2017 Mazda6, a midsize sedan with more features, more drivability, and more…everything!
The Mazda6 is a perfect car for such a wide range of buyers, that it’s hard to imagine the Mazda6 not being a top pick for anyone from an eighteen-year-old off to college to a parent with a lot of kids and very little time. My favorite Mazda services every demographic with an exceptionally made vehicle that does a whole lot more than get you from A to B.
Mazda6 Trims for Every Buyer
But how can one car serve so many varied life-styles? The answer is two-fold: a host of basic features every person hopes to see in a new car and two other trim levels full of seductive, cherry-on-the-top features.
Let’s hop right into the different trim levels available for the Mazda6 at Dublin Mazda.
2017 Mazda6 Sport Trim Level
The most basic Mazda6 is best for first-time car buyers or folks that don’t much car for bells and whistles. In addition to a state-of-the-art infotainment system (complete with voice command!) your Mazda6 Sport features:
- EPA-estimated mileage city/highway (mpg): 26/35
- Steering wheel-mounted audio, phone and cruise controls
- Bluetooth® hands-free phone and audio streaming
- AM/FM/CD/MP3-compatible audio system with 6 speakers
- Rearview camera
- SMS text message audio delivery and reply
- Remote keyless entry
- Advanced front air bags, front seat-mounted side-impact air bags and side-impact air curtains
- and more!
All of that for a price you’ve gotta see to believe. The Sport isn’t just a feature powerhouse, it’s also a blast to drive. Visit us for a test drive and see what I mean!
2017 Mazda6 Touring Trim Level
The next trim level up offers everything that comes standard with the Mazda6 plus some impressive perks:
- Mazda Advanced Keyless Entry
- 7-inch full color touch screen display
- Infotainment system voice command
- Rear seat heat and A/C vents
- Leatherette-trimmed seats
- Blind Spot Monitoring System
- Power side mirrors with integrated turn signals
- and more!
The Touring trim is perfect for those looking for a slightly classier ride than the standard package. This trim has some of the most exciting features of any Mazda on the market. But if you want to drive a Mazda6 in full luxury, check out the next trim level.
2017 Mazda6 Grand Touring Trim Level
For those of you eager to make your stylish mark on the open road, turn to the Grand Touring trim. It offers all the features of the lower two trims but with upgrades, some for pleasure, some for functionality.
- Power sliding glass moonroof
- Rear lip spoiler
- Rain-sensing windshield wipers
- EPA-estimated mileage city/highway (mpg): 26/35 (27/35 with Premium Package)
- LED headlights with auto on/off
- LED grille accent lighting
- Auto-dimming rearview mirror with HomeLink®
- Active Driving Display
- Mazda Navigation system
- Leather-trimmed seats
- Bose® Centerpoint® Surround Sound Audio System with 11 speakers (including woofer)
- Traffic sign recognition
- Mazda radar cruise control with close proximity warning
- and even more!
The Grand Touring is the top of the heap when it comes to the Mazda6, and for good reason. The sheer amount of features is mind-boggling!
But the features aren’t the best part. The Mazda6 handles like a dream and is one of the most reliable Mazdas on the market. Visit us at Dublin Mazda to get an in-person feel for the different trim options and to take them for a spin.
Join me next month for more cars and more tips!